Advice on how to stay safe
If you would like to look at any of the pages listed below then just click onto the titles. If there are any subjects that have not been covered that you would like to see then please contact one of our team.
- Child Safety
- Keeping Your Business Safe
- Online Safet
- Personal Safety
- Property Safety
- Protecting Rural Communities
- Road Safety
- Safer Communities
- Stop and Search
- Supporting Victims
- Foreign National
- How Do I Report a Crime
- What Will We Do
- Lancashire's Police and Crime Commissioner's Commitment to victims of crime.
- Witness Care Units
- Lancashire Police Business Crime
Don’t Lose Your Satellite Navigation Equipment to Car Thieves.
With satellite navigation equipment becoming more popular, it is also becoming popular with criminals.
- Where it is portable keep it safe by taking it together with the support cradle and suction pads, with you.
- Remember to wipe away any suction marks left on the windscreen or dashboard as thieves will look for these.
- Don’t leave the equipment in the glove compartment.
- Mark your equipment with your postcode, house number or registration number.
- Make a note of the make, model and serial number. Keep a note of this somewhere safe - but not in the car.
Knife Crime and Gangs Education
Modern Slavery – Freedom Bus
Shopwatch Radio Scheme
The Dot Peen system
‘Only One In The World’